Monday 9 December 2013

PERSONAL PORTRAIT


One of our seminar activities was to bring in an image of our personal style and get a peer to describe it (I used the images listed below). Karolina described the outfit I was wearing that day (dark skinny jeans, sheer oversized jumper and patent brown loafers) as 'dark girly grunge'. I described hers (black skirt, black jumper and black tights) as 'sophisticated, minimal and girly'. 

 I tend to wear a lot of dark colours and I like a mix of fabrics. If I were to sum up my personal style I would describe it as laidback & girly with an element of tough girl grunge. I found it interesting that Karolina also picked up on some of these elements.

WHERE DO I SHOP?
eBay
Topshop
H&M
Vintage shops
Charity shops
Zara
Primark
Missguided

 I tend to mix highstreet with vintage; I guess this combination appeals to the bargain hunter in me.

MY STYLE INSPIRATIONS
Cara Delevigne
Twiggy
Lana Del Rey
Courtney Love
Alexa Chung
Kate Moss
Miles Kane
Lily Melrose (blogger)




















denim, schoolgirl tartan, loose knits, leather skirts, dolly socks, docs, glitter nails, lion chain, dark florals, dip dye, animal prints, ankle boots, vintage, patent

Amy Dennett

No comments:

Post a Comment